for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes or not-for-profit purposes without formal permission.
- For more information, please see webpage: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- reproduced, displayed or performed, and given to third parties in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- the content is not changed in any way
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- For more information see webpage: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.
for types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- eSkripsi Universitas Andalas is restricted to:
- Theses and dissertations
- Multimedia and audio-visual materials
- Other special item types
- Principal Languages: Indonesian; English
concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by academic staff, registered students, and employees of the institution
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- The administrator only vets items for valid layout & format, and the exclusion of spam
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If eSkripsi Universitas Andalas receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may not normally be removed from eSkripsi Universitas Andalas.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- National Security
- Falsified research
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- Changes to deposited items are not permitted.
- Errata and corrigenda lists may be included with the original record if required.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- No closure policy defined.